Introduction Statement

Hi my name is Haley, currently I am finishing up my senior year at Washington State University studying the field of Interior Design. I am interested in interior design because it is a chance for me to be creative and have fun learning new computer programs such as Revit, AutoCad, and Maya. To me design means that I can use my own ideas and create something that reflects me. The thing that inspires me is the finished product, and any designer that can take a poorly designed, unorganized room and make it flow as functional as possible while still looking appealing. In my future , as a designer I want to be involved in my career and always increase my knowledge about the industry, art, and cultures.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Geometric Pattern

For this project I had to collect 6 images that reflect a English Medieval time period and distort them so they look unrecognizable. I liked creating this piece because there is no telling what the images looked like before I distorted them, I really made the images unrecognizable. I've used Photoshop before but after I completed this piece, I learned about twice the amount of knowledge that I had already known about Photoshop. My weakness was fitting the pictures in all the little shapes because there are a lot of shapes in this pattern. But creating this piece was really fun and my skills have really improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment