Introduction Statement

Hi my name is Haley, currently I am finishing up my senior year at Washington State University studying the field of Interior Design. I am interested in interior design because it is a chance for me to be creative and have fun learning new computer programs such as Revit, AutoCad, and Maya. To me design means that I can use my own ideas and create something that reflects me. The thing that inspires me is the finished product, and any designer that can take a poorly designed, unorganized room and make it flow as functional as possible while still looking appealing. In my future , as a designer I want to be involved in my career and always increase my knowledge about the industry, art, and cultures.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Showrooms and House of the Immediate Future

                                                    View From Knoll design firm
                                          Knoll Chairs
                                          House of the Immediate Future

These are photos and sketches of the places I visited in Seattle, WA. Aspects of my sketches that i would consider useful during these sketches was professional gap and professional dot. My knowledge of the professional lines have improved, but I need to improve my steady hand when I try to make a straight line and to work on my shade and shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment